Purchasing an item:
Purchasing shoes made easy. Browse our on-line store, click on any items that you wish to buy to put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to fulfil your order.
Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of placing your order. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Access, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, American Express and Connect. Safe card transactions are processed with Sagepay If you are shopping from anywhere in Europe, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to Euro’s on your own currency on your statement.
Always use the registered card address when ordering, if the card does not match the address we will not proceed with the order.
We do not accept over the phone payments unless prearranged.
NO QUIBBLE RETURNS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase in its original unworn condition with the original box and we will refund the product price. Please ensure that your order number is in the box so we can locate your details to offer the refund. This will not include your postage costs. We do not pay the postage costs of returns. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
*Purchases made in store (physical) are subject to different terms and conditions. Please see the customer notice in store.
Pre-Order Policy: All items pre-ordered will be delivered where possible to the time scales indicated, however we are reliant on manufacturers delivery dates. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of ordering. The normal returns policy will apply. Any order which cannot be fulfilled within the allotted timescales will, of course be eligible for a full refund.
Please note if you have any accessibility issues with any of our retail stores, we offer a free delivery service online.
Complaints: Any complaints contact Lisa Walker by phone 0845-4680145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: North Shoes Ltd, 2 Red Lion Square, Stamford, Lincolnshire PE9 2AH
Telephone Number 0845-4680145
E mail email@example.com
Registration Number 505065 VAT Number 119908938
Loake Factory Seconds Competition
The competition is run by North Shoes Ltd whose registered office is at 18 North Street Bourne PE10 9AB.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of North Shoes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee for social media (Facebook, Instagram)
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition will run in on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/www.northshoes.co.uk/
Only one entry will be accepted per person, one in store and one online (Facebook) only.
The competition will start on 15th December 2018 at 06:00. Closing date for entry will be 16th December 2018 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To celebrate our NEW Loake Factory Outlet store in Lincoln
North Shoes are giving away 1 pair of Loake Shoemakers Factory Seconds and a footwear care kit.
Like and share this post. But most importantly comment "New Year. New Loake" to be entered into the draw.
Loake Factory Seconds are available at Bourne, Cambridge, Oundle, Stamford and our NEW store in Lincoln
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. We do not accept entries from third parties. Only entrants that Like/Share/Comment on the original Facebook post will be accepted as digital entries.
4. The prize is as follows:
1 pair of Loake Factory Seconds and a selection of footwear care items which North Shoes have in stock at that the time of collection. We will not order a different style from Loake.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. In order for the social media entry to be valid the entrant must Share the original post. Like the original post. Like the North Shoes Facebook page. Comment "New Year New Loake" on the original post. All must be completed to enter the competition.
5. Winners will be chosen:
All applicable entries will be issued a ticket and placed in a sealed container. James North (Owner and Director of North Shoes Ltd) will randomly choose a ticket from the sealed container.
6. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. North Shoes will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
8. The prize must be collected in person and a promotional photograph will be taken.
9. North Shoes decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.