Purchasing shoes made easy. Browse our on-line store, click on any items that you wish to buy to put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to fulfil your order.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of placing your order. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Access, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, American Express and Connect. Safe card transactions are processed with Sagepay
Always use the registered card address when ordering, if the card does not match the address we will not proceed with the order.
All transactions are 3rd party fraud checked. Any payment not cleared by the fraud check will not be processed.
We do not accept over the phone payments.
Check Out faster with Paypal. Your account will be charged at the time of placing the order. Paypal offer added 3rd party protection and pay without having to re-enter your financial details. You can also pay securely through credit or debit card without signing in/up for a Paypal account. If checking out in non GBP, the order will take longer to process.
**Paypal Echeque If a payment has been sent by Paypal Echeque we are unable to process your order until the payment has cleared, this can be up to 14 days. Please contact Paypal for further details.
Enjoy the freedom of the checkout experience that you know and love from Amazon. Amazon offer added 3rd party protection and pay without having to re-enter your financial details or creating a new account.
Products are shown on the Platform in British Pounds, US Dollars and Euros. You may checkout out in your local currency if available. All orders delivered to the UK and EU countries are subject VAT. When using a VPN or shopping in non-EU countries the prices are shown excluding UK/EU VAT. In this case VAT is added at checkout, when you complete the delivery address for UK and EU locations.
The price of the order is not confirmed until the final page of the checkout process.
Although we try to ensure that all our products' prices are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of a Product we are under no obligation to accept or fulfil this order. We reserve the right to cancel such an order until it is in transit to the delivery address.
When placing an international order, the recipient is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the products and will be require to pay any additional charges. Unfortunately, we do have any control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. We advise you check before placing an order.
Social Media Competition
The competition is run by North Shoes Ltd whose registered office is at 18 North Street Bourne PE10 9AB.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of North Shoes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee for social media (Facebook, Instagram)
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
The competition will run in on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/www.northshoes.co.uk/
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
The competition will start on 8th June 2020. Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2020 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Facebook post: Happy Birthday Loake Shoemakers
'Celebrating 140 years of British excellence'
North Shoes are giving away a pair of Loake Shoes to celebrate.
Like, share and tag this post.
Competition closes at 23.59 on Tuesday 30th June 2020
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. We do not accept entries from third parties. Only entrants that Like/Share/Comment on the original Facebook post will be accepted as digital entries.
4. The prize is as follows:
1 pair of Loake which North Shoes have in stock at that the time of collection. We will not order a different style from Loake.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. In order for the social media entry to be valid the entrant must Share the original post. Like the original post. Like the North Shoes Facebook page. Tag a someone into the post.
5. Winners will be chosen:
All applicable entries will be issued an entry number. James North (Owner and Director of North Shoes Ltd) will use a random online number generator to select the winner. This will be recorded and posted on our Facebook page.
6. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. North Shoes will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
8. The prize must be collected in person and a promotional photograph will be taken.
9. North Shoes decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
North20 discount code is only valid on mens and womens footwear only. The code is not valid on sale products and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer and/or gift vouchers.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase in its original unworn condition and with its original box.
Please include your order number with the parcel to allow us to process your refund.
We will reimburse by the method used for the original transaction within 14 days.
Please see Delivery and Returns for Covid-19 updates regarding Returns
International returns: you are responsible for any customs and import charges. Please make sure you use the relevant customs forms for your country.
We do not pay the postage costs of returns. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
*Purchases made in store (physical) are subject to different terms and conditions. Please see the customer notice in store.
Unfortunately, some items are not able to be cancelled after the order is processed (1 Hour) and non-refundable:
Depending on stock availability, we may split delivery of your order and deliver them separately. You will not be charged extra for this.
Pre-Order Policy: All items pre-ordered will be delivered where possible to the time scales indicated, however we are reliant on manufacturers delivery dates. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of ordering. The normal returns policy will apply. Any order which cannot be fulfilled within the allotted timescales will, of course be eligible for a full refund.
Delivery: please see our delivery and returns page on our website
Please note if you have any accessibility issues with any of our retail stores, we offer a free delivery service online.
Complaints: Any complaints contact Alice by phone 01778 420324 or email email@example.com
Contact details: North Shoes Ltd, 18 North Shoes, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9AB
Telephone Number 0845-4680145
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Number 505065 VAT Number 119908938