Can I amend/change my order?
- Once your order has been placed it can be changed as long as it hasn't been dispatched. You can do this by calling 0845 468 0145 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If your order has been dispatched then our team will do their best to help
What payment methods can I use?
- You can pay for your order using a credit/debit card, we do except American express. Alternatively you can pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay
Can I order online and collect in store?
- Absolutely you can use our Click and Collect service which you will need to select at the checkout. You can have your order sent to any of our stores. For Click and Collect t&c please read them here www.northshoes.co.uk/click-collect-i36
How long after placing my order will it be dispatched?
- We aim to dispatch your order as soon as we can but usually it takes 1-2 days to dispatch. If you have given us an email address you will receive an email with confirmation of dispatch
What do you charge for delivery?
Do you post to overseas?
- We do accept orders to overseas. Postage costs do apply and will be automatically added at checkout when you select your destination. Prices can be found here https://www.northshoes.co.uk/delivery-returns-i5
- Unfortunately due to some of our brands rules we can not send some products overseas
Do I get Charged VAT for my overseas order?
- Any order placed outside of the EU will automatically have the VAT taken off. Please note this does not include children's shoes as these are a VAT free product
How do I return an item?
- If you would like to return an item you can do so as long as it is within your 30 days of purchase, it must be in its original packaging and unworn and we will refund you for the product. We do not refund any return postage. Please see our Return procedure here https://www.northshoes.co.uk/delivery-returns-i5
Can I exchange my order?
- If you would like an exchange please let us know what you would like to exchange it for, we will do our best to find what you would like however if the product is unavailable we will refund you for your original order once we receive it back
Can I return my order to a store?
- You can return an order to any of our stores, however they will be unable to refund you in store. They will have your order sent to our returns department and they will process the refund for you. This usually only takes 2-3 days before you will be refunded
How long will my refund take?
- If you have posted your return then it usually takes 1-2 days to process and refund you, please note if you paid via debit/credit card it can take a further 2-3 days for the refund to reach your account due to the banks processing time